Handle official relations test
The following set of test questions can help you achieve your goal.
When answering questions, please do n’t guess and fill in, and do n’t think about it, try to fill it in one time according to your true thoughts.
1. Limited office space, you must arrange a high-level supply and marketing expert next to the typist.
This expert is a veteran of the company. His work has always been excellent and his annual salary is quite high. But he often arrives late and goes to tea before taking a break. The table is always messy, which will adversely affect those excellent typists.
And those who have just graduated from business school, the highest paid typists are more susceptible to interference, what will you do?
Dismissal of experts.
If the typists don’t follow the rules, fire them.
Because business school graduates are easier to find for many years than specialist supply specialists.
No choice (ie don’t want to choose any answer).
2. You left a restaurant with a subordinate and found that the restaurant was missing your triangle money.
You have a lot of income and time is precious. What do you do?
This is not just a question of money, but also a matter of principle.
It should be swayed to make comments and, if possible, to recover the shortfall.
Forget about it.
Ask your subordinates to comment.
3. You are a manager who has been promoted from ordinary employees. The job is easy. At the same time, your department has a series of complex daily business. You know that you are better than these people in these matters. So, which one do you choose?
Be personal to each specific task.
Assign these things to several subordinates.
4. You know that this person who may become your client is a butterfly specimen collector, and you visit him for business purposes.
You take out a specimen and say, “I heard that you are a butterfly specimen expert. This is a butterfly caught by my child. I brought it to ask you what kind of butterfly it is.
“What do you expect to happen?
He will think that you are a little embarrassing and out of date.
You have a good impression of his strength.
5. What do you want a practitioner to do, what should I do?
Try to convince him that at least part of the suggestion came from his mind.
Just considering this suggestion will bring you honor.
6. Suppose that you are the manager of a store, and a customer breaks into your office and vents his anger. You are totally her fault.
Strive to accommodate her misconceptions and sympathize with her.
Calmly pointed out to her that her dissatisfaction was caused by misunderstanding, not the responsibility of the store.
Tell her to go to the customer’s opinion book or to the manager who specializes in this position. If the request is legitimate, the problem will be solved; it is useless to find you.
7. A lady comes to your store to buy shoes. Since her right foot is slightly larger than her left foot, she can’t find any shoes she can wear. You think you should explain it.
How do you word it?
Madam, your right foot is bigger than your left foot.Madam, your left foot is smaller than your right foot.
8. You are the boss. An employee presents you with strategies for improving efficiency, and his suggestions are what you have thought about and plan to implement in the past.
So, what’s the best way to deal with it?
Tell him what you really think, but give him full affirmation.
Don’t mention your previous thoughts, just praise his cooperative spirit.
9. Which of the following is better?
I happen to be nearby, so by the way come and talk to you.
I made a special trip to talk to you about this.
10. Being good at words is a sign of good business people. Suppose you talk to a doctor who has a high degree of knowledge and masters several languages. Which type of sentence would you choose to express?
This is common.
This is a daily event.
This happened very seriously.
A score of 27-30: an excellent coordinator of official relations.
You do not rely on blindly encouraging approval or indiscriminate coercion to solve problems, but you are better at moving people with emotions, persuading people with reason, and using superb skills to achieve your goals.
You qualify as a leader and manager of a large group.
Scores 17-24: belong to the general business relations coordinator.
Normally, you can get others to accept your opinions and do what you want in a reasonable and appropriate way.
But if time is tight or the situation is special, you often make inappropriate decisions.
This shows that you may not be competent in managing and coordinating public relations on a large scale.
A score of 15 or lower: a poor business relations coordinator.
You do n’t understand the principle of “adapting to the situation” when dealing with working relationships, and the observation and research of people is not enough. In particular, you forget that your work is not dealing with these relationships, and you “pay” excessively.Use techniques to coordinate all aspects of the relationship.
You have no chance with the manager, and you are only involved in specific military specific tasks.